Thank You for Shopping
Lima Farmers Market
Lima Farmers Market Open
Every Tuesday June 23 – October 27
For information, please contact
Market Manager, Sue Muehleisen at
585-752-9238 or email@example.com
NOTE. The Market will observe the following social distancing guidelines:
- Only visit and shop at the Market if you’re feeling well. If you’re sick, please stay home and take care of yourself.
- You must wear a face covering while at the Market. This can be a cloth mask, bandanna, scarf, etc.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap and hot water. Sanitize your hands frequently using pumps on site.
- Keep at least six feet apart from other shoppers and vendors.
- Be sure to wash all produce purchased at the Market, especially if you plan to consume them raw.
- Please keep your Market trip as abbreviated as possible. We suggest making a list of items for efficiency.
- Please refrain from congregating and/or stopping to eat the Market.
- If you have questions/concerns, please reach out to Contact@limapreschurch.org.
- Please note – there are no restrooms available at the Market.
Farmers Market Vendors
(will update as new vendors sign up)
Countryside Flowers – John and Madonna Cintineo – veggies and fruit and plants
Barb Brenner – Master Canner
The Busy Baker Mostly Celtic – Elizabeth Ahern Feda Peisley – baked goods
For The Health Of It – Loren Scott – herbs, spices, honey, maple syrup
Washburns Produce and Poultry – Danielle Washburn – eggs, meat, produce
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Wayne County – Emma Kett
Sweet Arts Bakery – Brian, RuthAnn, Brian, Linda, Mike – Baked goods
Barbara Bennett Curvas – bird feeders
Kathy Swanepoel – apples
Loss-Recktenwald Farms – Judy, Jeff, Kelly – Sweet Corn, produce, sunflowers
Larry Schroder – Natural candles, dog treats, veggies
Patricia Overmoyer – produce and art prints
Equicenter Inc, Courtney Thompson – organic veggies
Black Feather Jam Company – Kim Cunningham – jams
Support Your Local Businesses.
Farm vendors at the weekly Lima Farmers Market are now supported by local Lima businesses who sponsor each week.
2020 Farmers Market Sponsors
Marty and Cathy Gardner
Pete and Carol Yendell
Stephen and Theresa Kruk